Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello?? Anybody Out There???

It has been quite some time since I've blogged, obviously. I've been so busy I feel like I barely have time to breathe, let alone do anything like draft a blog entry, write out bills, communicate with anyone, or do anything else I should be doing.

For the last 4 weeks I've been handling my own case load, which grows every single day, along with a co-worker's case load while she is off on maternity leave. The most suckiest thing about working someone else's files is not knowing anything about the damn case. And it isn't like I have the time to review her 107 files along with my 60+ files. Seriously people, what to expect of someone who has only been practicing 3 months?!? But I keep plugging along...what else can I do?!

Needless to say I've been exhausted over the last month or so and it probably doesn't help that I got knocked down with one heck of a sinus infection, which I believe I still have. This afternoon I made a deal with my boss just so I could leave early...I agreed to handle 2 of the new files assigned to our team if only I could leave right then. It seemed like a great deal at the time. Yes, I probably could have left then regardless, but this way I didn't have to hear shit about it! I considered it a win for me!

I won't say I plan to be blogging on a regular basis again, because that doesn't seem to work out for me, but if anybody is still out there reading this...please know I'm alive and think of blogging all the time...I just need more time to get to it.

3 comments:

  1. still luvin ya! and it's so sad when life gets in the way of what we wanna do!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jester~~Thanks girl!! Back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped in to check on you today. I'll email you eventually. Same old same old here. Busy as usual. Sounds like stuff's about the same for you too. :-)

    ReplyDelete