Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It May Be The Shortest One, But It Always Feels Like The Longest One

The month of February is usually always so gloomy and even though it is the shortest month of the year the usual cold, wet, dreary days seem to make it feel like the longest month of the year!

Today was different though...it was in the high 40's & sunny today!  Shocking I know...

However, my internal clock seems to be set for the dreary, cold, wet days of February, because  this week I've been unable to get out of bed.  Monday the munchkin & I stayed home for the day.  Then Tuesday I shut my alarm off and almost bounced my monthly car insurance withdrawal and again today I overslept again.  Hell, I was in the bed by 9pm last night so I have no clue why I couldn't seem to get my ass out of bed this morning.

I keep hoping some day I will get my shit together, but this month is going to be a serious challenge!  Maybe my girl Legally Fabulous will help motivate me...

2 comments:

  1. Haha I think getting one's shit together is an ongoing process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legally Fabulous~~Amen to that!! And apparently my ongoing process is going very slow these days! How are you doing with your process?

    ReplyDelete