Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It Has Been A Good Day Today

So last night I worked late and then drove over an hour to a hotel room so I could attend a hearing for my guy at 8am this morning.  To say that the hearing went well would be an understatement.  I'm trying not to count my chickens before they hatch so to speak...but I'm excited and happy!!

Afterwards I was so exhausted I returned to my room and took a long nap and then treated myself to dinner at Red Lobster!  I forgot how much I enjoy and need a couple days to myself in a hotel room.  I also forgot how much stuff I actually get done.  I would be much further ahead if I hadn't taken my nap, but I'm still happy.

So tomorrow I'm spending the day with my honey and we will be basking in our good news the entire time and then back to the grind on Friday.

Is it just me or is this summer just flying by?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment