Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time To Get Cooking!

Apparently I've been bit by a shopping bug, but not the usual chick shopping bug. I've been bit by the grocery shopping bug.

I don't know what has sparked this, but I've been to the grocery shopping store twice today and I'm not even preparing any meals. I just can't seem to stay away and I keep buying more and more. I swear, if anyone looked in our cupboards and freezers you would think we were a family of seven, not two. We even have two full gallons and one partial gallon of milk.

Since we are so stocked I guess it is time to get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment