Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, January 9, 2012

It Has Been A Long, Long Time~~Some Things Change, Some Things Stay The Same

I know it has been a while...a little over 3 months, but I thought I would try to make my way back. I had hoped that I would start blogging again on New Year's Day, but that didn't happen...opps!  A lot has been going on over here in my world.  So many things change and yet so many things remain the same!

There have been lots of changes with my family in the last couple of months...some for the good, some for the not so good.  Such is life...  More on that another day.

Work has gotten crazy.  I now have 370 files.  Yes, you read that correct....370 files.  50 of those are litigation files, 20 of them are what we call "subrogation" files but 7 of those I have filed suit on, and the remaining 30 I'm monitoring other attorneys and their work and serving as the "client".  To say that I am busy is an understatement!!

Being that busy at work has lead to severe stress, which has lead to tears on more than one occasion.  This may or may not have happened a few times in my office without witnesses, once with a witness, and once in my boss's office.  I know this isn't suppose to happen, but what is a girl to do when with less than 6 months into her practice she is given 370 files.  Seriously?!  I know...don't be such a girl.  Whatever!!

I'm trying my best to handle the work stress.  Some days are better than others...

So what's new in your life in the last 3+ months?!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I missed your posting, but as a new Lawyer, I knew you would be very busy.
    Let us know what is going on once in a while :^)
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi~~Awe...thank you! I appreciate that complement! Yup, very busy is an understatement most days! LOL I will keep trying to check in when I can. Take care & hugs!!

    ReplyDelete