Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, March 6, 2009

Pick & Choose

A quick recap of today...

Breakfast:  2 eggs, slice of toast
Snack:  94% fat free popcorn
Lunch:  12" black forest ham sub on wheat w/provolone cheese & mayo
Dinner:  Beef fajitas, strawberry margarita, coke, chips & salsa
Snack:  Mexican Fried Ice Cream

I drank my 64ozs of water today, but I didn't make it to the gym to workout; however, I'm glad I didn't go tonight.  Not because I didn't want to workout and not because I was too tired or sore, but because I had dinner with my LSBFF instead.  Sometimes we have to make choices and tonight I choose to ask her if she wanted to do dinner after class and she said yes!  I was very glad she did.  I had a blast.  I think we covered every single subject out there that we would need/want to cover!

After spending an hour or so at dinner, when I returned her to her car we spent another hour and fifteen minutes chit-chatting in my car!  I made the best choice and the perfect choice.  Thank you my LSBFF for a wonderful night tonight.  Now on to that paper...

PS:  Dani, I thought of you when I ordered my Mexican Fried Ice Cream.  I actually even spoke of you!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I missed this post and my shout out! Thanks for thinking of me. Maybe when Lent is over we can get one together! Yes, I do celebrate Lent. I gave up sweets which specifically is cookies, cake and candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have to make it May, after exams... Then we are on! ;) Well, Friday lunches/anything during lent aren't the same without the two of you there....

    ReplyDelete