Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Sweetest Day!

I actually sort of forgot that today was Sweetest Day! And apparently my guy and I aren't celebrating since I didn't get a call today! LOL Usually I'm pretty good at remembering such insignificant things and getting cards out, but that didn't happen this year...opps!

So instead, I spent my Sweetest Day my attempting to get up early to get moving early and failed at that. I set the alarm for 6am, but didn't get up until 7:30am. Quick shower, threw my stuff together and out the door I went. My plan was to get #5 on my list done first, but instead I ran and picked up my DDHC and made my way to my hair salon to get my hair "did". Two and a half hours later I rushed to one of the outreach labs to get my tests done. Then I swung thru TB and picked up a couple of tacos and came home. After eating I still had a headache and since I didn't sleep worth crap last night I laid down for a little nap around 3pm. I had the alarm set for 4pm, but that didn't work out! I woke up when my mom called at 7:30pm! Is sleeping 4.5 hours really a nap?! LOL

I chatted with my mom for about 90 mins. She is super stressed since the trial for my nephews is less than a week away. Then at 9pm I couldn't seem to get motivated to do my homework or anything else. I was watching 'Bama win their homecoming game and decided I needed to do something productive for the day, so I got my reusable shopping bags and my cans and bottles together and off I went to grocery shop @ 10pm! It is actually nice to shop this late. Less people, better parking...what more could you ask for?


The list remains uneven.

Hope you had a wonderful Sweetest Day!

2 comments:

  1. i had stayed up all night friday because joe had to be at work at 5am to help with code violations...if either one of us fell asleep he wouldn't have gotten up when he was supose to... so i woke him up at 3:30am, made him french toast and coffee and booted his ass out the door! then i fell asleep and i didn't even know it was sweetest day...or that one exists...so he gets home about noon from work and he has a bouquet of flowers for me!!! how sweet huh??

    i don't think 4.5 hours is a "nap"...maybe a short sleep cycle... i don't know honestly!!! lol if i slep 4.5 hrs in the middle of the day or that late i wouldn't be able to sleep at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daymn girl! Joe has a great woman on his hands! :) And he ain't half bad bringing you flowers! That was uber sweet!

    Ahh...I love to sleep! I couldn't believe how long I slept yesterday afternoon. LOL Oh well, it made up for going to bed @ 3am last night and my man calling me at 8:40am and getting my arse out of bed!

    Okay...back to homework!!

    ReplyDelete