Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Keep Your Fingers Crossed Please!

Tomorrow is the day. It has all came down to this. At 8:30am my ex-s-i-l's trial starts. I don't think it will be a long trial. It is a bench trial and I have a gut feeling we will be done by lunch. I'm hoping that the best situation for the boys is what happens. I will go to bed saying a little prayer to my Nana & Papa to take care of their great-grandbabies!! Please keep your fingers crossed. I'll update everyone when I can! Hopefully with smiles and tears of happiness not sadness.

I know I've been pretty quiet this week on here. I will fill you in more in the coming days about that...needless to say, it hasn't been a great week.

How could I leave this off...
My Friday To-Do List:
1. Write out my shopping list
2. Go shopping
3. Do laundry
4. Pick up my lab test results
5. Main in my rebate for my crackberry
6. Do all of my Pre-Trial homework
7. Do all of my Small Firms homework
8. Do all of my Litigation homework
9. Do all of my PR homework
10. Pick up the house
11. Clean out the backend of my car!!
12. Get organized
13. Plan out my week
14. Write my man
15. Write my h.s. friend
16. Get some sleep
17. Refocus myself for the week
18. Get my shit together!!

Well, since my mom is totally freaked out about tomorrow and she has me picking her up an hour before the courthouse even opens meaning I need be to her house at 7am and I need to get up by 5:30am and it is technically 1:14am I'm off to get some shut-eye!

Have a great Friday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. thinking of you and your family and keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Blaez! :) As you will see from today's post, it helped!!

    ReplyDelete