Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, June 19, 2010

An Early Evening Update

Today is a good day. I feel like I'm making progress, finally! Maybe not as quickly as I would like, but progress none the less. Even though I did determine that I'm 480 pages behind in Tax and have that major paper to work on, I still feel good about things. Maybe it is that frosty I just consumed that has made me have this good feeling, maybe it is because I've accomplished so much and it is only Saturday early evening. Maybe it is because my house is engulfed in the wonderful smell of a new chicken, bean & cheese dish that I look forward to eating a little later. I don't know, I don't care. I'm going to go with the good feeling for now and enjoy it. Now back to Tax...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 18, 23
Just getting started: 9, 11, 20, 21, 24, 25
Needs attention: 10, 12, 15, 16, 17, 19, 22

2 comments:

  1. You having a frosty and me having a french vanilla cappaccino is not exactly executing a good plan. Sure was good in the moment though. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was Janice...yes it was!! LOL

    I did so think of that as I ordered as I brought it home, as it refroze in my freezer and as I was eating it last night! LOL

    I'll work on executing my plan this week though! :)

    ReplyDelete