Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, June 4, 2010

No Better Way To Start A Personal Renewal Than With This...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go shopping
2. Do laundry
3. Get my house cleaned
4. Write out my bills
5. Balance my checkbook
6. File my papers
7. Do all of my Tax homework
8. Work on my S&L paper
9. Write my guy
10. Workout
11. Catch up on my TIVO
12. Catch up on reading my blogs
13. Catch up on my emails
14. Write out the thank you notes for the munchkin's first communion
15. Attend my bro's fake wedding
16. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
17. Celebrate my munchkin's 8th birthday
18. Pick up the munchkin's birthday cake & cupcakes
19. Throw the munchkin his birthday party!
20. Write my "bitch" letter about issues with my guys' facility
21. Follow-up with the registrar's office as my paperwork should be ready by now!!
22. Get my hair "did"
23. Get my nails done
24. Buy the munchkin's birthday gift
25. Figure out (quickly) what I'm getting bro for his fake wedding & get it!
26. Update my June budget
27. Get pics from last weekend developed
28. Prepare to take snack to the munchkin's soccer game
29. Pick up the munchkin's birthday cookies for the soccer game snack
30. Get an oil change
31. Start working with Prof. Arrogance to secure my externship for the fall
32. Follow-up on the munchkin's missing assignment since he is done with 2nd grade Friday!!
33. Follow up on my health care receipts for reimbursement from my flex accounts
34. Get me some serious sleep
35. Get re-motivated
36. Refocus for next week
37. Get back on the WWs band-wagon
38. Plan out my week
39. Get organized
40. Get my shit together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment