Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, June 14, 2010

My Heart Was Broken Today...

I've suspected for a little while now, but my fears and suspicions were confirmed this evening. I skipped Tax tonight and swung by my mom & dad's while the munchkin was getting his hair cut. I walked in and what is sitting in front of my dad right next to his coffee cup? A Mother Fucking Beer!!! :( My heart broke in that moment. My dad had been sober since October 1993. I suspect this has been taking place for 6-12 months, so I guess he kissed at least 16 years of sobriety good bye. Do you know what else he kissed goodbye? Me & mine....

Dear Dad,

I'll tolerate you when I have to for now until my guy comes home and since he needs to remain sober forever to stay in my life and to continue to be my man and the munchkin's daddy we will not be around you while you are off the wagon. However, should you revert back to your old ways~drinking more and more, drunk driving, & abusing my mother~you will not only be out of our life much faster, but you will also find yourself on the other end of a criminal complaint, because Daddy...I ain't under 17 anymore!!

Love,
Your Deeply Hurt & Sad Daughter

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 19, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Just getting started: 11, 17, 23, 24, 25, 39, 40
Needs attention: 12, 13, 14, 18, 20, 21, 30, 32, 33

2 comments:

  1. oh sweety i'm so sorry!!

    *hugs*

    i pray he stops and/or doesn't get out of control.

    ReplyDelete