Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hump Day & My LSBFF~~No Better Combo!!

Not much drama today...thank goodness! Well...other than oversleeping for work, which isn't abnormal here of late. :( I worked late, skipped class and meet up with my LSBFF for dinner. Yummy, yummy, yummy!! I had a blast and am so thankful for my LSBFF! She is so damn smart it is scary. She gives the best advice and is always there to listen to my craziness! I'm so lucky to have her as my LSBFF!

Thanks for dinner, LSBFF! I had a wonderful time...

PS: Congrats, again, on becoming an aunt last week! You are going to make a fabo auntie!!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Just getting started: 11, 12, 13, 21, 23, 25, 39, 40
Needs attention: 14, 18, 20

No comments:

Post a Comment