Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just Another Saturday

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 19, 20, 23*, 25**, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 5, 7, 8, 9, 21***, 22****
Needs attention: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 24

*~~I'm very nervous about tomorrow's weigh-in and making my goal. Since Thursday's dinner I have ate fast food. WTF?!? Thursday night was taco bell, Friday morning was McDonald's, Friday lunch was the greasy spoon in our building, Friday night was McDonald's again...ugh. Nothing like a little nervousness to get you motivated again!!
**~~I love NyQuil! That is the best sleep ever! I'm not sure if I've got the starting of a sinus infection but I wasn't feeling on top last night, so at 1:30am I opted to take a shot of NyQuil. Seven hours later I woke up to use the ladies room and then slept for an additional 3 hours after that. I still don't feel 100%, but I did feel better than I did last night and definitely more rested!!
***~~Hours and hours and hours I've spent looking on-line for ideas, scouring blogs and websites for recipes that would pop something different and final into my head. Thus far I've came down to this as a menu: ham, sloppy joes, hashbrown bake, deviled eggs, salad, rolls & butter. Of course there will be a cake too. I just feel like there is something missing or off about this list so far. Any advice, suggestions, ideas, or critiques would be deeply appreciated!
****~~After looking at the prices places want for invitations, I've pretty well decided we will likely make our own. Of course that is more work...go figure. My last option is to run by Hallmark's in the next day or so and see what they have to offer. This is turning into way more work than I anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment