Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Today On The Losing Side Of One Of My Battles

I am so frustrated with myself! Ugh! I made a few mistakes this week in my diet and I payed the price. Now I am even further away from my mini-goal. I'm disappointed with myself and frustrated beyond belief.

I gained .6lbs. WTF?!?

I ate cookies that I shouldn't have this week (stupid work!) and I ate out more than I anticipated (stupid work! stupid life!) and mother nature knocked at the end of the week and is still beating down my door today (stupid mother nature!) and the list of excuses could go on and on... But I really have no one to blame other than myself!

The reality is I need to work harder. The other reality is...this mental block is tougher than I originally thought.

It didn't help that both times I got on the scale this morning the first number that popped up was a 4lb loss (I was so utterly excited) and then it immediately went to a .6lb gain (I was so utterly disgusted & disappointed). Ugh!

Today's stats are:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363.0lbs
Current weight (today): 320.6lbs
This weeks results: +.6lbs
Total weight lost: 42.4lbs

So I must do better this week. Mind over matter, right?

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 29, 30
Just getting started: 5, 20, 25, 27, 28
Needs attention: 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 21, 24, 26

No comments:

Post a Comment