Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, August 2, 2010

$1,200 Later...

...my two sinks are replaced, the toilet "guts" are replaced, my trees are trimmed, my dryer vent is replaced, my shutters are all repainted along with the design emblem on the front of my house plus my address numbers are all repainted and what cost the most is all of the skirting around my house has been replaced too! So much for underspending this month's budget...

I also got a great workout in today! Woo-hoo...

Tomorrow is a busy day...work, allergy shot, voting in our state primaries and then home to study for the MPRE.

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23
Just getting started: 11, 19, 24, 25
Needs attention: 17

4 comments:

  1. Could you call me when you need this type of stuff done? I rent my husband out much cheaper than that so you won't blow the budget! Seriously, we'd help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost did Janice!! I just knew you guys had some stuff going on and I am over an hour away...but I will next time. I promise! ;) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, during the appraisal and stuff I'd have said you had to wait. I'll admit that. I was frantic. Now to think how stupid I was to be frantic about that. There's always something to top whatever you're stressed out about, huh? It'll all be okay in the end though. If it isn't okay then it isn't the end. Nice thought lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice~~Amen to that! There is always something to top whatever you are stressed out about! But you are correct...it will all be okay in the end. ;) Positive thinking girl! Woo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete