Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mysterious Ways

Last night and today I thanked my lucky stars that I had not started my externship this week, because Aunt Flo's evil brother showed up. God works in mysterious ways...

I am sticking to my new work schedule even though I didn't start my externship, which meant I didn't go into work until 12:30pm. And from the second I walked in I was slammed with work. And the boss just kept piling it on too. Obviously she expects that I will be doing 40 hours worth of work in 32 hours. Go figure... Tomorrow is going to be the worst day of my week with having to put in 10 hours straight at work. So tomorrow I have to actually get up early and make my way to work at a normal time. It sucks! LOL

Now if only I could get some of my stuff caught up on I would feel loads better... Why is it when I don't have any time to get stuff done I am motivated to do stuff, but when I have time to get stuff done I have no desire to do anything. What's up with that? This morning I was totally motivated to get my stuff done, but I couldn't because I had to go to work. Go figure...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 13, 14, 15, 18, 23, 24
Just getting started: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Needs attention: 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22

2 comments:

  1. OH no! This worries me. I start my wacky new schedule next week when I go back to school. I wonder how late I'll be expected to stay to make things up? Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie~~I hope you are adjusting to your new schedule. I'm still struggling with my new schedule.... I just need to plan better & organize a lot more! Wishing you good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete