Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, August 6, 2010

MPRE=The Need For Prayers

This morning I take the MPRE! Wish me luck!! I so frickin' need it! Not much studying has taken place. I certainly can't rely on my internal ethics either, because I don't believe they are up to par. LOL So I have to rely on my semester of PR a couple semesters ago and that 5 hour review a couple weeks ago!

As for the others taking it...Good Luck!!!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Take the MPRE
2. Do "drinks" with my LSBFF
3. Go to the fair
4. Take the munchkin to the Monster Trucks
5. Get my house cleaned
6. Write out my shopping list
7. Go shopping
8. Go & see my guy
9. Do laundry
10. Write out my bills
11. Balance my checkbook
12. File my papers
13. Write my guy
14. Catch up on my blog reading
15. Catch up on my emails
16. Catch up on my TIVO backlog
17. Catch up on my budget
18. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
19. Get an oil change
20. Workout
21. Start preparing for next semester
22. Start preparing for my externship
23. RELAX...I feel like I've been going full full force for a long time now.
24. Get me some serious sleep
25. Get motivated
26. Get focused for next week
27. Get focused on my healthy living
28. Plan out my week
29. Get organized
30. Get my shit together

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, girl! I am sure you will ace it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! You'll be so relieved when it is over. I have no doubt when you read the questions the stuff from the review will come back to you. You're smart with a good memory. You can do it. When in doubt, go with your first guess and don't think yourself to death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani~~Thanks! We shall see & if I didn't I'll just take it again! Ha!!

    Janice~~Thanks! You are so correct...I was uber relieved when it was over. Maybe too much! LOL I tried to remember all those tips. We shall see how it turns out!!

    ReplyDelete