Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Getting Back On Top Of Things

So much for going to bed early last night, but at least I got some stuff done. Sometimes getting things done becomes necessary over sleep, which totally sucks because I was complete exhausted all day yesterday.

Of course I've repeated the same thing tonight too, but I'm starting to feel like I'm actually digging myself out of the hole I put myself into this past month. I am hopeful that by the end of this weekend I will be back on top of my game. :)

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28
Just getting started: 19, 27, 29, 30
Needs attention: 11, 12, 17, 20, 21

No comments:

Post a Comment