Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, November 13, 2009

But I'm in a suit!

After my realization Wednesday night which lead to this, I was ready Thursday morning to get ready to go with my school work. I had made sure I had time in my schedule during the day to get prepped for my first oral argument in Pre-Trial Litigation. I washed my hair and "did it"! Hell, I even wore one of my suits...I was ready to kick ass! I pulled into my parking lot (late, of course~~it was 8:19am) and my cell began to vibrate. I realized it was an email from Prof. Wine:

"I fully expected to be well enough to hold class today, but this morning y body is telling me otherwise. Sorry I could not give you more of a warning. We will reschedule the oral arguments."

WHAT?!? WTF?!? But I'm in a suit and I'm ready to go!! Ugh... I then made an instant decision, after work I'm going to see my guy! :) Last visit was more emotional and that deep connection type of visit, so this visit was all about fun, giggles and lots of fun! :) It was a blast.

Now I have to face the weekend and everything I need to get done this weekend, so on to my Friday To-Do List, which has a lot of carry over from last Friday...

1. Leave work a little early
2. Check in on the wait for my local H1N1 vaccine clinic
3. Get the H1N1 vaccine for me & the munchkin
4. Write out my shopping list
5. Go shopping
6. Get an oil change
7. Talk to the service manager @ my dealer about last week's episode when I attempted to get my oil changed
8. Take the munchkin for his eye appointment
9. Find my receipt for my snow-blower which needs to be returned
10. File my papers from the last two weeks so they don't get any further out of control
11. Pick up the house
12. Do all of my Litigation homework
13. Do all of my PR homework
14. Do all of my Small Firms homework
15. Do all of my Pre-trial homework
16. Start my final project/assignment for Small Firms
17. Write out the munchkin's soccer & school pictures to give out
18. Get my pics developed
19. Get my aunt's pics developed
20. Update my man's address with his last magazine subscription
21. Get the munchkin's most recent fundraiser together and turn it in
22. Go through this week's papers that I have not gotten to yet
23. Write out bills
24. Balance my checkbook
25. Get my facial done
26. Get waxed
27. Get my house cleaned
28. Get organized
29. Plan out my week
30. Write my man
31. Write my h.s. friend
32. Get some serious sleep!!
33. Refocus myself for this coming week
34. Get back on the WWs band-wagon...still not doing great! Ugh.
35. Get my shit together

I live for the weekend y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. omigod honey. your list just gets bigger and bigger :(

    i hope you get it all done soon!!! and i'm SO more than thrilled that you get to see your man more often now! that is so wonderful :)

    txt me pics of you two?! i wanna see the happy couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! You would think that it would be getting smaller, wouldn't ya?! Go figure...

    Thanks Blaez...I hope to get all of it done soon too! Of course there always seems to be more ready to take the place of something that has been accomplished!

    I'm excited to be able to see my guy more often now too. Of course visits will be slim in the coming weeks, but during the holiday break in December...watch out!! ;) hehe

    Hmmm...I don't know if I can text you a pic b/c the only pics allowed is by the facility. I'll have to figure out a way to scan one of those in and try and email it...this may take a while! LOL

    ReplyDelete