Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, November 9, 2009

My Prediction Is...

this is going to be one shitty week and I have a longer prediction..it is going to be one shitty month...

So I feel like I'm accomplishing something...

Accomplished: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 14, 29, 33, & 34
Started, but need to complete (still): 13, 15, 16, & 24
Still need to do: 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 39, 31, & 32

Yeah...that didn't make me feel any better either.

I called into work today, because I felt like crap when my alarm went off even though I was in the bed before 11:30pm last night (which as you know is a miracle for me!) and then went back to bed and slept until 10:30am...I guess I was still pretty tired. Heck, I even took a 3 hour nap Sunday late afternoon...

I'm just feeling off...like I'm having a "moment"...or something. I don't have time to be having a moment, but my head and my body and my emotions don't get that... Ugh...

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least there won't be any surprises since you've pegged the week and month! :) I've had those "moments". I completely understand. Hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey perdy!

    breathe. just breathe. and text me if you need to blow up!

    this is a bad month for both of us. things at work are on a teetering edge. not for me but for everything that's going to happen or not happen...

    change is in the air and i'm trying not to get blown away by the hurricane!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete