Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not giving in

I am so not giving in. I busted my ass for 73 days since starting school and I'm not about to let the last 7 days derail me this semester!! I am effectively pulling my head out of my ass, getting my ass off my chair and whipping the drool from my chin. I have 29 days to go and I'm going to finish this semester like I started it...on frickin' fire!!!!!!!

Watch out world...j'lynn is back!

Yes, I'm back by my own force, my own determination and by kicking myself in the arse. It is going to be rough finishing out this week just because of the funk I've been in for the last 7 days, but it can be done and will be done, damnit!

I'm overloaded, overstressed, overtired, but I will prevail...and when I finish that final on December 10th @ 9pm I will know that I did it and it was all worth it.

Even though I stepped out on 3 classes this week, (PR & Litigation on Monday-and-PR again tonight) those are my only absences for the entire semester, I am damn proud of myself, because normally I would have used all 10 absences in my classes by now, actually they would have been gone before mid-October.

Ladies (& Gents~if there are any), we can so do this!! Join me on my crusade and repeat after me, "I AM SO NOT GIVING IN!!"

2 comments:

  1. we can be each others' inspiration coaches.

    or motivation coaches. or something.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete