Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Opps...I didn't mean for that to happen!

Well, apparently I needed to work on #32 (Get some serious sleep!!) on my to-do list more than I needed to be pampered. Let me back up for a minute...last night I was so motivated and felt like I was getting so much done, so I kept going and before I knew it I was replying to one of Blaez's comments @ 2:46am! I went to bed around 3am and had my alarm set for 6am to get up and pick up where I left off. Most importantly I needed to get my oil change done this weekend (#6 on my list) before I took the munchkin in for his 9:30am appointment with the eye doctor (#8 on my list). Well, I'm sure this will shock you...I overslept! I got up about 7:15am, so I rushed a quick shower, pulled the hair back and was thankful that I had everything literally ready to walk out the door with! I dropped off my dry cleaning (#40 add on to my list), picked up my DDHC (the biggest size they had!), sugar-free & fat-free of course, and arrived to the dealer by 8:15am!

After getting my free oil change & free tire rotation (I love Ford's new Owner Advantage Program), I rushed to pick up the munchkin at my mom's and off to the eye doctor we went. His eyes are good, so that doesn't explain his daily complaints of headaches making me go 'hmmmm'! I dropped him back off to my mom and then came home. I had about 3 hours before my pampering appointment, so I ate some lunch and started working on my Litigation homework (#12 on my list). I was so sleepy due to the little bit of sleep I got last night, so I decided to lay down @ 1pm and set my crackberry alarm for 2:20pm to make my 3pm pampering appointment.

I was awakened by my phone ringing...it was my salon and it was now 3:22pm. Opps! So I had to reschedule my appointments to next Saturday. :( Guess I won't be getting pampered for another 7 days and #'s 25 & 26 will remain on my list of crap to do for another week... I guess I needed to sleep because I never heard my alarm at 2:20pm and I was sound asleep when they did call so I was totally out of it...

Started, but still needs to be finished: 13, 15, & 32

2 comments:

  1. wow. you got a lot done!

    no more burning candles at both ends, girl! its not good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I'm still going! I'm over half-way done with my list! Woo-hoo!! You know there is an updating post in the works...hehe ;)

    Yeah, but I was so awake and motivated Friday night. It was totally crazy!! But hey...I got a lot done! Plus I have bangs to cover that uni-brow! LOL

    ReplyDelete