Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, August 31, 2009

I love my snooze button a little too much

Okay...as you all know I have several problems in my life, but my most pressing problem is the inability to wake up in the morning! LOL I just cannot seem to get my butt out of bed! I'm sure you are thinking, 'j'lynn, take your arse to bed earlier and you wouldn't have this problem.' That would make total sense, but even when I go to bed early (I mean, really early) I cannot seem to get up in the AM!

This morning I got out of bed at 6:40am! YIKES! I should be leaving my house by 7:10am at the absolute latest just to make it to my office on time. Instead I leave closer to 7:40am and run approximately 10-20 mins late on average after driving 85mph to get there! Apparently my addiction to sugar has re-evolved in to a an addiction for the snooze button! My goodness I have even been resetting my alarms (yes there is more than one!) after hitting snooze for 30-60 mins.

Talk about needing motivation...I need motivation to get my butt out of bed!!! Any suggestions to help with my problem is greatly appreciated!!

2 comments:

  1. put it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay across to the other side of the room. you are more likely to stay away (at least i am) if its like that...and mine has 2 alarm settings so if i do get back into bed after hitting snooze it goes off again in 5 minutes and my cell phone is set for 5 minutes after that and its across the room too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blaez... I will now confess that my alarm clock is actually in my master bath, so I have to go in to another room to hit that damn snooze button! Plus I set the alarm on my cell phone too, which goes off every 5 minutes...and I snooze that sucker for an hour too!

    Yes, I totally suck at getting up in the AM! LOL...

    I solved today's problem...I opted to call in to work to write my legal memo due for tomorrow night's class instead! That will teach that snooze button for being so damn addicted. LOL

    ReplyDelete