Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Beginning Of A New Road

Continuing from the wonderful feeling I had yesterday, I feel like I need to capitalize on it. I cannot afford to let this opportunity pass me by. It doesn't come by often. So I declare today the beginning of a new road for me...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Bust my ass at work.
2. Go & see my guy
3. Write out my grocery list
4. Go shopping
5. Do laundry
6. Pick up the house
7. Write out my bills
8. Balance my checkbook
9. Register the munchkin for next year's soccer season
10. File my papers
11. Get my house cleaned
12. Write my guy
13. Workout
14. Get me some sleep
15. Finish working on my May Budget
16. Catch up on my emails
17. Catch up on my TIVO
18. Write my "bitch" letter about some issues I have with my man's facility
19. Email the registar's office about my class audit for graduation in December
20. Celebrate Mother's Day
21. Write out the thank you notes for the munchkin's first communion
22. Get last weekend's pictures developed
23. Get a receipt for munchkin's therapy appointment from yesterday
24. Return one of my presents to the munchkin as the angel pin was broken
25. Try on the shoes my other aunt bought that didn't fit her
26. Get ready for my mini-semester
27. Get re-motivated
28. Refocus with WWs
29. Refocus for next week
30. Plan out my week
31. Get organized
32. Get my shit together

2 comments:

  1. i'm so very happy to hear the positivity and excitement in your "voice"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Blaez. :) Thanks for helping me through.... Love ya!

    ReplyDelete