Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, May 28, 2010

Did You Think I Forgot?

With being so exhausted after our meeting yesterday I did not get much done last night after I got home around 10pm and since I had to do a clerk's job today and file something with the Probate Court I didn't have time to give a better update while I was at work.

Of course I am suppose to pick up the aunt with our bags packed by 10am tomorrow to head to Dutch Country for the weekend. The only things I have packed are the things I didn't unpack from yesterday! Exhaustion continues from yesterday so I guess I'll just have to get up early tomorrow and pack, because I just don't see it getting done before hand!

I could certainly use a vacation, but I'm thinking a 3-day holiday weekend in Dutch Country with the munchkin and the aunt while attending the Ranger's Wife's Baby-Shower isn't what I really need.

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go to Dutch Country
2. Attend my cousin's wife's baby-shower in Dutch Country
3. Write out my grocery list
4. Go shopping
5. Do laundry
6. Pick up the house
7. Write out my bills
8. Balance my checkbook
9. File my papers
10. Write my guy
11. Workout
12. Get me some sleep
13. Catch up on my emails
14. Catch up on my TIVO
15. Write my "bitch" letter about issues with my guys' facility
16. Write out the thank you notes for the munchkin's first communion
17. Work on my S&L paper
18. Do all of my Tax homework
19. Get re-motivated
20. Refocus for next week
21. Refocus with WWs
22. Plan out my week
23. Get organized
24. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment