Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where Did I Go Wrong?!?

Today's stats:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363.0lbs
Current weight (today): 325.8lbs
This week's results: +7.2lbs
Total weight lost: 37.2lbs

Okay...I'm not really sure what went wrong this week. I worked out twice this week...78 mins on the treadmill total and 80 mins on the weights. I only ate out twice...Wednesday night after the meeting with the munchkin's teacher we went out to dinner, but all I had was a burger. I didn't even eat my fries. Of course this was the same night that I lost control with a big ass bowl of ice cream and hot fudge. Okay...I'll give you that one. But 7.2lbs?!? It wasn't a freezer full of ice cream and hot fudge! The second time was Friday night eating taco bell, but come on already! I didn't even lose control at the party last night.

So I'm a bit confused. Maybe I shouldn't be, but I am. I don't know if it was the fact that I didn't get my full 64ozs of water in every single day (I did most days!) and I got absolutely no water in yesterday. Was it what I ate at the party? I had some broasted chicken, au gratin type potatoes, salad with Betty's Dressing, and some mostaccioli with a roll and butter. I wouldn't think that would be so bad. I didn't think I ate that much, but maybe I did... Ugh.

Talk about feeling defeated. I didn't expect a crazy loss or anything and after the ice cream situation I would have understood if I didn't lose anything, but I so did not expect this!

So now I'm a bit nervous...my frig is packed with leftovers from last night's party and the munchkin's first communion party. Can I eat it? Should I eat it? Should I throw out all of this food and be wasteful? I mean this food could easily feed all of us for a week...um yeah...my grocery budget is already out of control. How can I in good conscious throw out all of this food?

Consider it done: 1*, 2, 10, 11, 12, 13
Just getting started: 3, 4, 5
Needs attention: 6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

*~~I didn't bust my ass, but I was at work for the day! Counts for something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment