Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Officially In Summer School

Tonight was my first Tax class for my summer semester. I forgot how borderline rude Prof. Tax Guru is!

We are placed in the biggest, but hottest rooms at school. There are 6 rows in this room. And when I say that this is the biggest room we have I'm not saying that there is room for more than 80 people in the room, if that. It isn't like my school has a lecture hall that can accommodate hundreds of people y'all! The room is so little a prof. doesn't even have to use a microphone for everyone to hear him or her.

So tell me this....why the hell has Prof. Tax Guru demanded that we all jam together in the first 3 rows?!? WTF?!? Apparently he doesn't get the whole concept that if you cram people together into a smaller space it gets hotter. It sure as shit don't get cooler.... Ugh... He also doesn't get the whole buffer system either. How is this a foreign concept?!?

On other news I finally got 2 of my 3 grades for last semester. I've passed so far! :) Woo-hoo!!!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 15, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 33
Just getting started: 13, 14, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35
Needs attention: 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 29, 36

3 comments:

  1. Do you just have one class this summer? I am sure it is plenty as they tend to be shorter and give you less time to cram in more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Dani you probably are thinking that I was ignoring you, huh?! I never received notices that you commented back on June 6th. My bad! And here I was thinking you had started an anti-commenting campaign on my blog! LOL

    Let's see...first of all, THANK YOU!! Nope, I'm still waiting for my 3rd grade. Go figure, huh?!? The email I got from Prof Fergie (my missing 3rd grade) about my brief pissed me off. I'll post more about that later!

    I do just have one summer class...well, sort of. I did a two-week "intersession" semester immediately after Spring in May and I still have to write a 25 page paper for it. :( Then I have Tax as my only class during the "real" summer semester. I'm sitting at 14 chapters behind right now. I HATE Tax....

    If I pass all of these classes I will technically only need 4 credits to graduate. :)

    Now I'm going to have to see if there are other comments you posted prior to today that I didn't know about. My bad....or should I say blogspot's bad?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. D~~I went all the way back to the end of April and it doesn't look like I missed any others...let me know if I did (if you remember) because I always try and comment back! I learned that from you! LOL

    ReplyDelete