Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Follow-Up Finally Paid Off

I walked into my office this morning, flipped on the computer and began checking my email. There was an email from my big boss asking me to type up an email to send to his co-horts requesting to partake in an externship in the fall. So I spent the next half an hour crafting my email...trying to make sure it was perfect! By the end of the day I received my answer...it is a go. Of course there are a few more strings than normal, but totally doable. I just have to make sure I continue to work 32 hours a week and can take 8 hours unpaid. Okay...I was hoping for a little more flexibility, but totally doable! Better than a "hell no!" Guess my follow-up finally paid off!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 15, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 33
Just getting started: 14, 24, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35
Needs attention: 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 36

4 comments:

  1. That is great news! Any idea where your internship will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani!! I'm hoping to do it at the Defender's Office in the "City." Here is crossing my fingers for it.... :)

    ReplyDelete