Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, May 14, 2010

Bonding Time With My Boss

Yesterday afternoon I had the opportunity to bond with my direct boss (not the big boss). I won't bore you with the details, that will be in a separate post, but it ended with me saying, "I should apologize, but I'm just frustrated, irritated, bitchy & PMS'g." It is probably a good thing we are friends and were before she became my boss.

I know I need to pull my head out of my ass with regards to work, but lately I just can't. :( I'm hopeful it will change very soon. I'm fearful that it won't change until I'm either done with school and in an attorney position or I'm somewhere else...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Write out my grocery list
3. Go shopping
4. Do laundry
5. Pick up the house
6. Write out my bills
7. Balance my checkbook
8. File my papers
9. Write my guy
10. Workout
11. Get me some sleep
12. Attend the munchkin's pine wood derby
13. Catch up on my TIVO
14. Catch up on reading my blogs!
15. Write my "bitch" letter about issues with my guy's facility
16. Follow-up on my email to the registrar's office....ugh!
17. Write out the thank you notes for the munchkin's first communion
18. Do all my Spirituality and The Law (S&L) homework
19. Start my S&L paper
20. Compare my old Tax books with the books required for next semester to see if I need to buy new (which is highly likely...it is law school we are talking about!)
21. Buy my Tax books, if needed
22. Get re-motivated
23. Refocus for next week
24. Refocus with WWs
25. Plan out my week
26. Get organized
27. Get my shit together
28. Update my new calendar!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Go & see my guy --i wish you could wake up in his arms!

    2. Write out my grocery list --i love shopping!!!

    3. Go shopping --again, my love for shopping!

    4. Do laundry --i am using your post to procrastinate in my own laundry hell...

    5. Pick up the house --again i am procrastinating, i like to call it "waking up" lol

    6. Write out my bills --did that wednesday

    7. Balance my checkbook --last night

    8. File my papers --i'm bad about not doing that too

    9. Write my guy --i'd write him but he'd probably freak out!

    10. Workout --2 days again!! ugh damn the sleepiness

    11. Get me some sleep -i got to sleep-in 2 hours... damn internal alarm clock's snooze doesn't last longer than that these days

    12. Attend the munchkin's pine wood derby --wish we could be there!! good luck munchkin!

    13. Catch up on my TIVO -i need to watch my netflix streaming...

    14. Catch up on reading my blogs! --me 2

    15. Write my "bitch" letter about issues with my guy's facility --i guess i can't say anything about that

    16. Follow-up on my email to the registrar's office....ugh! --nor this one either

    17. Write out the thank you notes for the munchkin's first communion --if i was closer i could help!

    18. Do all my Spirituality and The Law (S&L) homework --this intriques me!

    19. Start my S&L paper --i wanna be in this class!!

    20. Compare my old Tax books with the books required for next semester to see if I need to buy new (which is highly likely...it is law school we are talking about!) --taxes change yearly, trust me i know:accounting work sucks ass!

    21. Buy my Tax books, if needed --i think you might need them

    22. Get re-motivated --me too: motivated to save, work my ass out, off,...whatever you know :)

    23. Refocus for next week --i'd rather defocus! already focused and all i see is WORK BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hiiiiiiisssssssssss!

    24. Refocus with WWs -not my bag baby

    25. Plan out my week - i can't do that it always changes on me!

    26. Get organized --i'm fairly organized. especially at work.

    27. Get my shit together --i really do need to clean my house and work out...i should be doing that...

    28. Update my new calendar! --what kind did you get??

    i hope you enjoyed my commentary today. <3 YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaez~~I loved your commentary!! LOL Thanks! Love to you too girl!

    ReplyDelete