Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bret Michaels Rocks & Wins!!

Tonight on Celebrity Apprentice Rocker Bret Michaels won!! Woo-hoo!! I'm so happy! Of course my rock 'n roll side has loved Bret Michaels ever since the first time I saw the video of Poison's Unskinny Bop! ;) Way to go Bret!! So proud of you and way to represent diabetics my man! :) Now get your ass back to Phoenix, back home to Kristi, Raine & Jorja, and get healthy again 'cause you've been through a lot lately and you have a lot to live for!!!!

Today's stats:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363.0lbs
Current weight: 319.6lbs
This week's results: -2.8lbs
Total weight lost: 43.4lbs

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 15, 22, 27, 28, 33
Just getting started: 5, 12, 13, 14
Needs attention: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 36

3 comments:

  1. look at you!! yaya!! awesome!!! woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo!!! yea baby!

    and as for Bret... omigod I've still got a crush on that hunk of beef. I think I will for as long as I breath and probably after too!!! ~this is me drooling on your blog~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must we show our age with some Poison love? Really? Cuz you just took me back . . . waaaayyyyy back. Witch. LOL

    -2.8 you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaez~~Thanks! :) LOL @ your drooling on my blog! LOL You know what it is for me? Those piercing eyes....I love his eyes! Then when I can move past that I get to the rest of that package.... hehehehehe

    Janice~~LMAO!!! I know!! I don't even think I knew what I liked about the unskinny bop video; I just liked it. hehehehe I also wished I was that microphone pole too.... LOL Thanks!

    I don't know how I pulled that off this week, we shall see if it continues!

    ReplyDelete