Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can I Consider It Over?

So today was the last time I have to participate in Trial Practice! Woo-hoo!! I feel like I had a kick-butt closing argument too. Plus I think I scored points for asking for special jury instructions even though the other two in my group totally disagreed with my interpretation of the jury instructions I requested! (My LSBFF totally agreed with me when I asked her opinion via email!! I love her! Hehehe) However, I do have to attend the class one more time next Thursday. Our assignment for the next class is to review our progress, our strengths, our weaknesses and most importantly, eat pizza and/or subs and wash it down with a little soda! Totally do-able here!! So I ask you, can I consider Trial Practice over for the semester?

On a semi-separate note, I went to the big wig today to ask (or tell...whichever way you want to look at it) about my taking an externship this coming fall. He seemed receptive to the idea, actually supportive. He totally understood the reason why I need to do this and agreed to "run it up the flag pole." So keep your fingers crossed that this works out how I want and come fall semester I will be doing an externship and still have a job!!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 29, 30
Needs attention: 13, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22

No comments:

Post a Comment