Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Accomplished Or So It Is In My Mind

Apparently I was more tired than I thought, because I ended up sleeping until about noon today. This of course got my entire day screwed up. I spent the entire day trying to get back on track, but when you've lost about 5 hours you really can't get back on track... Finally at 7pm I gave up and just chilled for the rest of the day. Of course now I really have to bust my ass this weekend with the studying...starting tomorrow!

Other than being behind with the whole study thing and not getting to anymore of our drawers and closets to finish cleaning them out I feel really good about where I am. I got so much accomplished this last week that I'm proud of myself.

Feeling proud has pushed me to remain focused on my healthy eating and with working out. I made it to the gym again today. Yay me! And ate within my calorie range. I feel like I'm walking on cloud 7...now if I could just get on top of that studying thing I would be on cloud 9.

If this week is a sign of how 2011 is going to be for me then I'm totally stoked for this year. I say bring it on 2011!! I'm in love with you so far!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Just getting started:
Needs attention: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment