Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Basking In My Glory...Just Look From Afar

I worked my butt off today.

Okay...I probably could have done more, but I seriously studied for like 4-5 hours. For me lately that is huge! I know I could have done more, but I also had a few things I had to take care of too... That is what happens when you are a mom and run a household.

Plus I even made it to the gym and hit the treadmill for 30 mins!
I know...look at me go!!

But don't look too closely, because then you would see my really greasy do (it takes time to wash so it has been put off for my Friday "dates") and you would have also noticed that I have worn the same workout pants for the last two days to the gym. I think keeping them on for only about 2 hours a day is still okay. Right!?! RIGHT?!?

So please look from afar so you can shine in my glory, but beware, because tomorrow morning I will hit the gym in the same disarray, but after my workout I promise I'll shower and wash both my hair and my pants. Then I'll be ready to tackle another week... ;)

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Just getting started: Nothing!!
Needs attention: Nothing!!

2 comments:

  1. You did EVERYTHING on your to do list? Holy shit! That's amazing! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete