Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, January 10, 2011

Just Another Monday

Even though I took the weekend off from working out at the gym I made my way back today. I'm uber proud of myself there.

My eating hasn't been fantastic through the last couple of days, but not horrible either. I also know that my little slip ups with my calorie intake is a result of being overly tired. Such as those couple of spoonfuls of sugar-free hot fudge tonight straight out of the jar...oh yeah and that football shaped brownie, which was ate in honor of the BCS Championship game! Ha!!
I'm quite sure that my 3am panic attack last night/this morning didn't help either. The crazy thing was that the attack happened before I even realized that we are just 6 weeks away from The Bar.

While I continue to struggle to get a studying pattern clicking I am happy that the rest of things seem to be going well. I'm staying on top of several areas in my life so once I get this whole studying thing clicking then I think it will all be smooth sailing for me. One positive is each day I do a little bit more to get my studying to click so I'm positive that in the next day or two it will totally click in.

Positive thoughts people...positive thoughts...

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Just getting started: 17, 18
Needs attention: 8, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment