Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bright Eyed & Bushy Tail

Okay...this doesn't really describe me, but I am still amazed at myself and it is barely 9am!

Between yesterday where I got tons of stuff done (Just look below!!) and this morning when I actually woke up at 5:40am without an alarm and continued to accomplish stuff today I feel like I can claim to be bright eyed & bushy tail...or is it tailed?! I'm not sure which it is, but it feels like it is an old saying from my childhood, so I'm going with it!

I studied more yesterday than I have in a single day in a while. Yes, even I was shocked too! Then I hit the gym, increasing my time on the treadmill to 30 minutes, and then on to my treat! Yes...week #3 in my journey deserved a treat. Plus my salon had BOGO 50% off and I have bonus bucks that had to be used for the month of January! Work with me here people. I had my schedule all set...stop studying at 11:45am, make my way to the gym, workout for 30 minutes, hit the bank (ATM) and the post office, and arrive for my 1pm mani & pedi. Figured I'd be home by 2:30pm-ish.

Ready, set, go....and I was off! Everything seemed to be falling into place until I realized I hit the treadmill at 12:10pm instead of 12:00 and somehow I didn't get done with the gym until 12:50pm. Please don't ask where the other 20 minutes went, because I have no clue! Then I attempted to hit the bank, quickly, only to find 7 other cars in line for the ATM, so I drove by and headed straight to my appointment. I was back on schedule walking in right at 1pm. This is where it really went downhill. Finally at 1:40pm I was taken back for my pampering and since I had waited so long I was treated to a couple extras, which were nice, but not a part of my tight schedule, which now included the bank & post office post pampering...

Around 4:30pm I finally made my way back home. Shockingly another planning that didn't go the way it was suppose to... Of course this lead me to not finish #3 on my list, which should be taken care of today (I just need a couple more things...) and you may wonder what the hold up is for #17...well, that one I'm laying on my LSBFF who is apparently MIA from her email this week, but I will wait on both of them and maybe by tomorrow I will be able to add another "Nothing!!" to my To-Do List Tally!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18
Just getting started: 3, 17, 19, 20
Needs attention: Nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment