Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Law School Graduate Here...& It's Official!!

Thursday I got an email right before I left for the gym from my LSBFF to tell me that our grades were finally posted. Of course it only took 44 days... And I passed! Like totally passed. So it became official Thursday. I actually graduated from law school, officially. :) I was so happy that I could have cried or screamed or both.

I went on to the gym that afternoon (after skipping Wednesday...um, hello we had 6 inches of snow that day and no, it doesn't matter that I had drove the day before in the midst of that little snow storm to the gym) and when I walked in the owner asked me how I was and upon hearing my "I'm wonderful today" he told me that obviously something more than just getting to the gym to workout was going on with me. So I exclaimed that I had just officially graduated from law school. In my moment of glee I forgot to ask him how he was so after my workout was done I made sure to pop in and tell him to have a great day in place of my failure to ask how he was!

The munchkin was super busy that night so we decided to celebrate with a dinner out today. Before I went to dinner I did my weekly weigh-in...Today's Stats:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 318.8lbs
This week's results: -.8lbs
Total weight lost: -44.2lbs

I can't say that I'm happy with these results, but I also can't say I'm not happy. I lost, which is a huge thing all by itself. I was really hoping to get another big number this week, but that didn't happen. I had a few slip-ups, but nothing huge this week. But I guess I didn't eat the right things to get my calories in so that very well may have held me back in my weight loss endeavors this week. I'm sure skipping the gym Wednesday didn't help either, but I did workout Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. Oh well...I guess I just have to tighten it up this week. That's all. Hey...a loss is a loss!

Of course I likely undid that loss at dinner today. Between the sampler platter of poppers, onion rings, cheese sticks, mini-tacos, and wings added to my yummy, juicy, delicious cheeseburger and curly fries undid that loss today. But since that and a small brownie is all I consumed today I think I may be okay next week! I didn't make the gym or get any studying done today, but I sure did have a nice day regardless.

Consider it done:
1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13
Just getting started: 3, 5, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Needs attention: 6, 9, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment