Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Property Sucks; Sonics Rules!

I don't know about anyone else, but my bar review is going very slow... Maybe it is because I'm working on property and I hate property. I mean I HATE PROPERTY!!

The first time I attempted law school in 2000 I went to my property professor and promised to never own property or practice property law if he would just pass me with the lowest possible grade. Yes, I hated property that much. When I went back to law school in 2006 I was totally dreading property & ended up taking it as a 2L, because I was an extended evening student. Yup, still hated property 7 years later. And now 4 years after that...still hate property!! Blah...

Today was day #2 of my healthy living~2011 and I had another great day. I made shredded BBQ chicken (breast) for dinner. It was so yummy and I ate so much, but I was still in my calorie range. Okay...maybe I hate 90 calories over today, but I was close!!

Heck, I even made it to the gym today. The first time in like forever! I didn't go all crazy today. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill and then did 10 upper body machines. Well, actually 11 because one of the machines you do 2 different exercises. Since I had completed my workout and I had drank all of my water for the day I headed over to Sonics!

Yes, we have a Sonics in my little town. I'm so excited and I will support it as much as possible so it doesn't close!! LOL I've been in love with Sonics since trips with my guy down to Tennessee to see his Grandpa. It was always a standard to go to Sonics when we left! Sort of like a little treat for me for surviving the craziness down in the hollars!

But don't worry folks...all I got was a RT44 Diet Coke! I was uber proud of myself, because I was totally starving and would have loved me some onion rings with a Sonic Cheeseburger on the side, but I was strong and drove away with my crazy big Diet Coke...

I am very proud of myself today and am hopeful to make it to the gym tomorrow too... Oh yeah...and hopefully I get done with my property review too, but I just don't see that happening since I'm moving at a snail's pace.

BTW, look at how much I've accomplished this week. I totally think 2011 is going to be my year!! :)

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
Just getting started: 28, 34, 35
Needs attention: 10, 26

No comments:

Post a Comment