Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Planning Fails

So often I make big plans and so often they fall through. I'm not talking about major plans, but more about what I'm going to accomplish and when. For instance...my plan starting Monday morning was to get up a little earlier than I have been since I've been off "studying" so I could was my hair and have my mom braid it when she came over to get the munchkin off to school. Well, this didn't happen until this morning. But hey...it finally happened so that should count for something, right?
Or for the last 3 nights I've planned on going to bed early or at the least a decent time. Well, that hasn't happened yet. But tonight is another night.

Or another example was that I would get up this morning, totally motivated from staying up till 1am last night watching The Biggest Loser, and eat a nice, healthy breakfast and hit the ground running. I did wake up...motivated...and fixed a wonderful breakfast. I chopped green peppers, onions, ham and a little turkey to put in with my egg-beaters. I made a big bowl of a yummy breakfast all within my calorie target for my breakfast. Sat down to eat it, ate half of it, realizing that my egg-beaters were seriously expired and tossed the rest. Now I don't know if anything would have really happened had I ate all of it nor do I know if anything will happen from eating half of it, but once I had that information each bite I took was harder and harder to swallow. Of course now I sit here with the fear that I'll start feeling sick due to my inability to use things when I actually buy them versus letting things expire and throwing caution to the wind while consuming them.

So after a nice little argument with my mom due to her ability to go from 0 to 60 on the anger scale in mere seconds (my aunt and I have discussed her unofficial diagnosis of likely being bipolar) and consuming expired egg-beaters I sit here waiting for my second ocular migraine in the last 12 hours to subside so I can start another BarBri lecture.

Oh yeah...and we got 6 inches of snow since yesterday...isn't life just great on this hump day?!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Just getting started: 17, 18
Needs attention: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment