Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Changes Continue In 2011, But I Think For The Better

Knowing that we were going to Monster Jam last night I opted to weigh in yesterday morning. Plus in reading all of the suggestions as I was getting ready to start back to my healthy living I had read that you should when in on Friday's for two reasons. The first reason was because after having a strong week you would be at your lowest and second it can help you to remain more focused over the weekend. Obviously the weekends are where so many of us consume more calories on a daily basis than we did during the weekdays. This is so true for me!

When I make it to the weekends I usually have different things going on which can pose as an additional struggle for me to maintain my daily calorie intake. So I opted for my new weigh in day for 2011 as Saturday mornings. As for why I didn't post this yesterday...hmmmm, I'm not really sure. However, I did remember to weigh in and record it, so here is the result...

Yesterday's stats...

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 319.6lbs
This week's results: -4lbs
Total weight lost: -43.4lbs

I was definitely hoping for a bigger number; however, I know I have to keep in mind that this wasn't a full 7 days. It is actually a reflection on a 5 day week since I didn't start till Monday. And I ate super late Friday night. Technically it was Saturday when I had dinner Friday night. So keeping those facts in mind I'm pretty damn happy. I almost lost a pound a day! :) I guess this whole eating right and going to the gym actually does work.

So even though I skipped the gym yesterday (I got up way too late, plus I knew we would be doing some extra walking with going to Monster Jam) I'm still motivated to keep up the good work. I just want to get out of the 300's so bad that I wish it would happen quicker. But I know that it will happen, soon, so I will just keep up the good work and hope that the weight keeps coming off the way it did in this last week...

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 11, 12, 16
Just getting started: 4, 5, 6, 13, 14, 17, 18
Needs attention: 8, 10, 15

2 comments:

  1. I am so totally proud of you! That is GREAT progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...shucks! Thanks Janice. :) I'm hoping this week is another great week... :)

    ReplyDelete