Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, July 12, 2010

Guess It Isn't My Alarm Clock That Is The Problem Here...Opps!

In an effort to start to get up earlier or actually just on time I picked up a new alarm clock Friday night. It is definitely louder and a different sound, which is good. Of course I think what will really help me with this is getting my butt to bed earlier! Since I was up until after 2am Sunday night...busy procrastinating...that certainly didn't help me get up on time this morning. Opps.

This week is gonna be a long week! Prof. Tax Guru appears to be smoking some bad stuff, because originally he scheduled this week...our last week of classes...to have a make up class tomorrow night. So originally he set out the following as our schedule:

Monday (tonight): 6-9:40p (regularly scheduled class)
Tuesday (tomorrow): 6-9:40p (make-up class)
Wednesday: 6-9:40p (our regularly scheduled final class)
Thursday: 6-8p (make-up lecture)
Saturday: 9-11a (review)
Sunday: 3-5p (review)
Final Exam on Thursday the 22nd!

Um...dude...when the hell am I suppose to study for the final?!? Ugh... I sent him an email telling him Thursday was a bit much! I'm sure others did too, so he canceled the Thursday lecture! So now I just have to suffer 3 nights this week and plan to do the Saturday morning review. I'll be so glad when this stupid class is done!!

Of course while rushing to finish my midterm the hour before class started tonight I was so pissed at myself for all of the procrastination I did this weekend! Damn me! Then during tonight's lecture I got mad at myself again for just now starting to pay attention. Needless to say I'm just praying I pass and am done with this last required class of mine! (Keep your fingers crossed!)

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Just getting started: 11, 28
Needs attention: 12, 13, 14, 15, 17

No comments:

Post a Comment