Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, July 2, 2010

July Has Arrived...Ready or Not!

I cannot believe it is July already. Time is just flying by way too quickly in my world!

Reflecting on the month of July, I found this tidbit of information, "Back in 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month and set aside the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day." Well, I didn't even know that last night, but apparently I celebrated National Ice Cream Month & National Ice Cream Day a little early!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Write out my shopping list
3. Go shopping
4. Get my house cleaned
5. Do laundry
6. Write out my bills
7. Balance my checkbook
8. Write the final draft of my S&L paper
9. Do all of my Tax homework
10. Write my guy
11. Workout
12. Celebrate the 4th of July with the family
13. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
14. Write my "bitch" letter about issues with my guy's facility
15. File my papers
16. Pick up my script
17. Do my course evals
18. Get me some serious sleep
19. Get remotivated
20. Get refocused for next week
21. Get refocused on healthy living
22. Plan out my week
23. Get organized
24. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment