Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Memories Of My First Concert Could Lead to $100?!? Daym....

The first concert I ever attended was Heart! Well, I was shocked when I read Daisy's blog post giving her review of Lilith Fair from last week and read that Heart was a part of it! I've never been to Lilith Fair, but was always curious about it. So if you always wondered what it was like to go to Lilith Fair go to http://blog.daisyjd.com/?p=852 and read her review!! On top of that you can enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card....what gets better than this?!? So chop-chop y'all and head on over... I wish you all good luck and hope that karma brings that back to me winning a $100!! LOL

Muah y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment