Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July 2010!!!

First and foremost I want to give a big shout out to all the troops, overseas and domestic~active and reserves and retired, who continue to make today possible! Freedom doesn't come free and we owe our freedom to all of you! We salute you today!! I specifically salute the troops in my life~~My Papa, My Man, My Dad, My Aunt, My 2 Uncles, My Cousin MAJs, My Cousin Ranger, My Captain, My Captain's Fiance~~THANK YOU & I SALUTE YOU TODAY!!!!

Today is a day to celebrate with family and friends! I wish to all of my friends a Happy 4th of July!! Enjoy yourselves today & remember to take a moment to cherish everyone you love even if they are not with you today!

For me, today I'm celebrating with parts of my family. Most importantly my munchkin, my two aunts & my uncle are all gathering at my lovely little abode for a cook-out this evening. We should have a blast. My bro & his brood were invited, but I doubt they will show. My parents were invited, but I doubt they will show either, but that is because they spent the last few days out of town and may not be home in time.

I think I have everything done and ready. I've showered, shaved, and weighed in. I refuse to wear makeup today~~why waste the $! I've got all of the plates, etc. out and waiting. I'm on my 3rd batch of ice cubes...just in case! I've got my left over chicken/bean/cheese dip unfreezing and warming up in the slow-cooker. The beans are in the other slow cooker. The macaroni salad has been mixed, the cheese is sliced and the onions are cut. The condiments are ready to go and the chips & dip are waiting to be munched on! The dishwasher is unloaded waiting to be unloaded again and the pan for the hot dog chili is waiting patiently next to the cans of chili! The fireworks have been purchased and are waiting to be lit!! I don't think there is anything more I have to do except maybe some reading before everyone arrives or a little nappy-pooh!

I refuse to dwell on this week's weigh in, but here it is (it really could have been so much worse with all of the eating out I've done this week and the lack of working out), Today's Stats:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 322.6lbs
This week's results: +0.4lbs
Total weight lost: -40.4lbs

Consider it done: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22
Just getting started: 3, 4, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24
Needs attention: 8, 9, 11, 12, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment