Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm So Good At Procrastinating

Last night was another late night for me, 4am, which of course lead me to not feel like doing anything today. I slept in for the most part...my guy called me at 8:54am~I went back to sleep 15 mins later, my munchkin called from my aunts at 10am~I went back to sleep 5 mins later...and got up, reluctantly, when my alarm went off at 12:30pm. And I thought I set it for no reason at all. I suspect that I wouldn't have gotten up at all today had I not set my alarm! I didn't hit the shower until around 3pm and then ran a few errands.

After returning home this afternoon I got several things done around the house, made a big ol' slow-cooker full of sloppy joes, and just when I started thinking about working on my midterm and doing some tax homework I looked and the clock said it was almost 8pm. It so didn't feel like it was so late! I opted to get a few other things around the house done instead of doing homework or my midterm, because who is really going to do well working on a frickin' midterm that late at night! So instead I decided that I would go to bed early tonight, get up refreshed tomorrow and hit the books. Well, since it is after midnight you see how well that is working for me, huh?!

In an effort to shake things up, I opted to switch up my weigh-in days from Sunday to Saturday. Plus I figured it gave me the chance to have a night off or out should I choose on Saturday! I am very happy to report that I seem to be doing pretty well with sparkpeople.com! I was very happy when I weighed in this morning (a day early, mind you) and saw a bit of a loss! Now I just need to keep the streak going! I've already made plans in my head to reward myself when I hit the 50lb down mark and another one when I'm finally in the 200's! :) Now I just have to get there, because I could really use those two little rewards....

Today's Stats:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 320.4lbs
This week's results: -2.2lbs
Total weight lost: -42.6lbs

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26
Just getting started: 16, 24, 27, 28
Needs attention: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17

3 comments:

  1. Girl - you need to reset your sleep schedule to get back on a more normal schedule. Although, sometimes sleeping a lot sounds SO good! Like that one Sunday I slept the entire day in various places around the house. Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Saturday sounded like my Sunday. I was a vegetable. I finally started my day at around, oh, 4:30 p.m.! I hate days like that. Hopefully they aren't too often or I'd get nothing done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani~~tell me about it! I was up till after 2am Sunday night and wondered why I felt like I was dying in class tonight. Opps! LOL

    Debbie~~Ditto!! Afterwards I always hate myself afterwards, but I enjoy it so much when I'm sleeping. Ha!

    ReplyDelete