Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Long Holiday Weekend

I'm so excited for this long holiday weekend for so many reasons. In addition to the fact I am away from my office for 3 straight days, I get to sleep in and be comfy. Over and above all of that, this weekend presents the ability and the time for me to get up on so many things and to get so many things done!! And as you well know, I always have tons to do!

I had hoped to come home to a cleaned house, but since I had given my new cleaning lady the choice to either clean Friday or Monday she apparently picked Monday. Of course when I gave her those options I had forgotten that I was off work Monday for the holiday. Opps. So I'll have to call her this weekend and let her know that I'm home Monday. This will likely lead us to move her cleaning day to next Friday or later in the week. If this proves to be true I will adjust #4 (Get my house cleaned) from my to-do list to be satisfied with just "picking up the house."

With my goal of getting so much done this weekend, I have to keep my eye on the ball so to speak or else I have a tendency to subconsciously become overwhelmed and accomplish nothing! Because there are few things worse than having 3 days off, getting nothing done, and waking up early that day you return to regular everyday life realizing you've just wasted the last 3 days!!

Consider it done: 1, 2
Just getting started: 3, 19, 20, 22, 24
Needs attention: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 23

No comments:

Post a Comment