Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Space In My Head Discovered On Hump Day

The last couple of days I've been experiencing pain on the right side whenever I chew over there. So yesterday I had called and made an "emergent" appointment with my dentist. Of course before I got there the problem seemed to have started to resolve itself, but I already had the appointment and with my luck it would immediately return ten fold, so I went. Dr. Hearts informed me that I'm apparently grinding so much and biting so hard that I'm shifting my teeth... Of course! And now I've created space between a few of my teeth. Are you kidding me?!? Apparently having braces all those years ago didn't help solidify my teeth in my head. Go figure! With some additional steps in my dental routine and letting my right side rest by not chewing over there for a while he is hopeful that the discomfort will disappear. As for the spaces I've created...well, there isn't too much that can be done about that. Just great!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26
Just getting started: 11, 22, 27, 28
Needs attention: 13, 18

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I didn't start clenching and grinding until law school too. Occupational hazard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani~~great...what am I going to be like in 5 months studying for the bar?!? UGH....

    ReplyDelete