Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, June 22, 2009

Bone Scan

Well, I had to leave work early today for medical tests.  Today was the bone scan.  It took 4.5 hours.  I had to go and register at 3pm, be injected with dye at 3:30pm and the scan was suppose to take place at 7pm.  It actually did not get started until 7:15pm  I was still home by 8pm.  

The test wasn't hard or anything, but I sure wish someone would have told me ahead of time that I did not have to stay there once the dye was injected in me.  Oh well...I got a kick ass parking spot, hauled my bag in so I went to the cafeteria and went through some of my papers and wrote a letter to my man.  

Then at 6:40pm I headed back to radiology and finally went in to be scanned to see if I have any broken bones that would contribute to the pain I'm having in my side.  Of course I did get concerned when the tech kept needing to clarify which side I was having my pain...  He did say results would be ready in 48 hours.  I couldn't get them to understand that this was being done only to rule out a fracture.  So I said thanks and came home.  

This is just one of many tests in these next two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment