Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LSU wins national title

In the hopes of my munchkin watching baseball to learn more about the game and at his request when flipping it around, we landed on the College World Series Finals-Championship Game.  Well, he went to bed and I've been sucked into the game.  Well, now I can converse with the rude grandpa at the munchkin's baseball game next week about the fact that LSU won (over Texas) and add my opinion on the crack of the aluminum bat vs. the wood bat (from back in the day!).  

As for the rude grandpa...that is for a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment