Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sponsoring a Sponsor

Tonight was the second baseball game for my munchkin this week.  It was a rough one for him too.  He just doesn't do well at night.  :(  So those 2 hours are really long for us and afterwards all we want to do is eat dinner and go to bed.  This year's sponsor is a local pizza place that none of us have been to, so we decide Thursday night to go there hoping we could just order and eat there, come home and go to bed.

Of course there is no place to eat inside, so we place our order, wait for 15 mins and then bring it home.  OMG...it was the best pizza I've ever had.  I couldn't figure out why it was so delicious until I discovered that all of the ingredients were fresh.  They cut up their own toppings and don't process it.  As we inspected the pizza we discovered that all of the green peppers and onions were cut in different sizes...oh yeah, so was the ham!  

I'm glad we discovered this new pizza place and we could support the munchkin's sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment