Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just like high school

Well it has been 7 days since I heard from my man.  Then this morning my phone rang and it was him.  He wanted to update me as soon as he could...he had been in medical for 7 days.  :(  I don't know all of the details because prison phones are not the best means of communication.  All I do know is that the following things are involved:

**roommates
**hooch
**a hit
**a fake psych kite
**accusations of being a "cutter"
**a snitch

This is what I have developed in my head as the story...my man's new roommates at the new facility were making hooch in their room and they were busted and thought my man had became a snitch and turned them in, because he wouldn't partake in the hooch.  So they put a hit out on him and then sent a fake psych kite that he was a cutter hoping MDOC wouldn't act quickly and when the hit took place it would look as if the cutter got carried away...

Of course this is only my take on it.  I will find out more when I visit soon...  If I'm close to the truth I would say that little do they know, my man isn't a snitch and fears my wrath of him drinking hooch more than he fears them making it in his "cell".  

I did tell my man that prison is worse than high school and as any "prison wife/girlfriend" I'm so tired of the prison games...but we keep pushing through.  Even if we don't make it, I must commit myself to helping my son's father make it out of prison alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment